Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rivers Have to Flow

17th May, 2008

I vehemently disapproved of blogs. Spilling out precious thoughts onto some vague area on the net. They are neither read by the desired number, nor do they remain exclusive. Why not print a book with those ideas, I thought and kept myself shut.

This afternoon, I got up from my sleep and dragged myself on to the sofa where this laptop sits all day, only to get fed by the power grid of America and to be used by me to check my 4 email accounts, Orkut, Facebook and nothing else.

Nothing is happening, man! Nothing is moving in this life of mine. Its pretty smooth, sort of structured and secure. But its not how I ever wanted it to be. I want to travel, dance at parties, hang out with friends, take pictures and write travel columns for little known magazines and be content.

But look, what I do for most part of my day: Sleep at midnight daily, only to get up 2-3 times in the night to pee, for I'm in the first semester of my pregnancy. Then dream a lot. I mean a lot. With the amount I dream, and the details in my dreams, its almost like my dreamy mind is just waiting with crayons to start work as soon as I shut my eyelids.

Hey I know now that my baby has eyelids. Its eyelids are shut for some time now and will open in the 28th week or so. Yesterday while reading online that my baby would by now have webbed feet and figers and eyelids and bones, I almost got scared. What a little creature.

I understand there is a universe inside me right now. Complete with planets, stars, outer space matter and orbits.

Time to feed the universe.

Bye,

Radhika

No comments: